Mary Alice and I are getting away for a few days to our hometown of Ft. Worth and the weather here is incredible! Everybody is out in shorts and t-shirts. I want to believe it’s Spring, but I know better. Anyway, I hope you’re having a fantastic Monday.
Yesterday, I closed out the Change series with a talk about changing our goals. I sailed through the eight indicators that you might need to change goals and I promised to put them on the blog. Well, here they are!
Change your goals if…
1. If you don’t have any to speak of
2. If they’re arbitrary obsessions
3. If they’re too easy
4. They’re not yours
5. They’re no longer clear
6. They won’t get you where you need to go
7. They’re too heavily weighted on this life
8. The goal is costing more to execute than the result is worth